Prefatory note of the Head of Soropositivo.Org Editor:
Although it seems out of scope within the site context, it is necessary to note two important aspects:
- People with disabilities are vulnerable to HIV infection (in 15 years of work on this site have never seen one campaign to motivate the practice of safe sex for people with disabilities, whether physical, either, sensory;
- People with HIV can, in line with the very different evolution of infection by HIV and / or AIDS manifestations become disabled.
Living proof of this is my person, who has been victimized by a vicious disabling process because of a peripheral neuropathy, which has affected my hands more vigorous manner, giving me Sorry news about future possible and, on the other hand, an almost infinite exacerbation of my dyslexia, which implies an increasing number of revisions that at the end, They turn out to be relatively useless, because we always end up escaping typos or spelling and / or grammar which I find inexcusable for a person who intends to propose to me (...) without any social security resource hámais kind of half decade (living as God provides).
The original news comes from The Guardian, one British newspaper. This puts us relatively pointless, because it deals with UK law and, however, gives us news of advances they obtained with which even dreamed of and put in the rider against negative injunctions that can always arise, translated and edited, for our incipient society, prolific in injustice and even cowardice ... Anyway, any resemblance co our (im) Security, is not a coincidence, it is a systematic way of reallocating resources to government coffers of their respective countries in a way I qu day dirty ( unclean) to get money and "round public accounts ...
CSS No benefit pension since December 2009 ...
We are concerned about the current and projected impacts on people with disabilities in changes to support employment and support allowance to persons with disabilities; the outstanding issues with the capacity assessment work; the reduction of local authority with respect to costs; replacing the subsidy to social care disability of personal autonomy; the closure of independent life and the reduction of the subsidy to housing (reports(10 May).
These changes are having a negative impact on the lives of disabled people and their companions, and are likely to undermine or remove the control and the choice of home, work and community life as autonomous choices of people with disabilities.
We fear that the changes will demonstrate with setbacks, and can re-erect barriers to the participation of
life in community and announce the return of a person's assistance reduction situation with disabilities to define something as if to support the subculture (sic) "is an animal and clean only".
We welcome the publication of the Joint Committee of Human Rights "(JCHR) 23.◦ reportThe implementation of the right of disabled people to independent living, Which calls on the government to publish an impact assessment and cumulative effects on people with disabilities with regard to equality, the ongoing reforms.
The JCHR categorizes this as a critical issue, given the government's legal responsibilities, as one of the United Nations Convention signatories on the rights of persons with disabilities (UNCRPD).
There must be a commitment to the progressive realization of the rights enshrined by resistant UNCRPD, in vain the "economic climate" current which can not, even in the most treacherous, or insidious, hypothesis, lead to achievements of setbacks hard obtained over more than one century of dialogues, and bitter struggles.
We hope that the government's response to the report, which should emerge until 21 May 2015, include necessarily committed to assessing, globally, the cumulative impact of all the reforms outlined above on people with disabilities.
Otherwise, there is the question of whether the government is fulfilling its obligations under international law.
Hit the onions(Rio de Janeiro, South Lanarkshire)36.500 and more signatures for the petition,http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/20968
Jane, youth rights consultant with deficiênca and activist,wearespartacus.org.uk
Linda BurnipMember of the board, and CAPD group Professor Peter Beresford, Shape our lives
Dr. Simon DuffyDirector, Reform Centre of Social Security
Richard Hawkeschief executive,
Mark GoldringChief Executive Officer, MencapSteve Ford, Parkinson's disease UK
Rosemary O'Neill, Frances KellyCarerWatch rights of persons with disabilities Kaliya Franklin Claire Glasman writer and activist WinVisible
Steve Griffithsresearch and consulting in social and health policy
Peter SpencerCEO, the ME actionPaul JenkinsChief Executive, Mental rethink The diseaseDr. Ben BaumbergProfessor of Sociology and Social Policy, University of Kent
Dr Sarah WoodinProfessor of Sociology and Social Policy, University of Leeds
Nick Rijke Director of policy and research, MS SocietyDan MortonSocial Workers Action Network
Standard CurranValues in action in Scotland, the Scottish Campaign for a Just Society
Sam Barnett-Cormack, Simon BarrowEkklesia
Teresa Catto-Smith, Carole RutherfordAct now to Autism
Steven Rosewheelchair, Campaign for a Just Society
Clifford singer,False Economy
Pippa MackieExecutive Director, Kingston-upon-Thames CABIN Kashmir +XNUMXAuditing of access,
NRACKaren MachinSt Helens, Merseyside
- Iain Duncan Smith believes that people with long-term disabilities with "insurance workers awards as" susceptible to something like a philosophy that could be explained like this: "allowed to fester" risks, (translator's note: although I have sought in three dictionaries Babylon® ™ and Word © ® for something that would allow me to replace this word and give greater support to the text, I could not find something to do so, and the best way found, as shown in the picture, for forgiving the debt, and I firmly believe that this means that the hypocritical policy of the British government transfers to persons defined with " long-term defici6encia "for any" partner "(sic) government, strong enough) to forgive debts. It PQP) feeding the increasing verbal abuse on people with disabilities, enhanced by an implicit fraudulent increase of 30 500.000% of people with disabilities at £ 2.24 billion (Pounds Sterling ₤ $ 1,00 = R $ 4,80 - source: http://librahoje.com/) We do not deserve benefits (Disability benefits tornOpens on another website, window and British English MAY 14). The DWP has fraudulent benefits in 0,5%. This type of advertising does not hold easily, all in all.
The public needs to understand that most people really need this benefit to help maintain many work supported by £ 41,10 combined low-level DLA. It is a pro-autonomy benefit, keeping people independent of (more expensive) services.
People with low DLA are also affected by most of the local councils and courts are no longer eligible for social support. (Editor's note: We would have to thoroughly describe the English parliamentary political system and its various nuances ... In short it is only the slug sluggish l = corrupt would lower m here with a figurehead who is the royal family, a kind of indebelável parasitosis)
No DLA, many people with disabilities with the lowest salaries may be able to continue working. Taking into account the level of the national minimum living and wages (£ 243,20 and 288 pounds a week - Translator's note, swapping kids the minimum standard of British life circulates around R $ 4.800,00), As Iain Duncan Smith can justify this withdrawal or £ 71,45? People with long-term disability can not work, and live as failing to receive £ 71 53,45 or £ (for people under 25 years) a week?
Each of us, without any deficiency, can manage the expenses with a loss of this volume?
Many tend to lose their independence with this escalation cuts that need to force them to come to, periodicamenye with the local authority care support.
Campaign for a Fair Society
- It looks likeIain Duncan SmithIt was chosen as the most unproductive way to deal with people with disabilities. Forcing people with disabilities and people with chronic diseases to participate in the fascist style of assessment centers, which does nothing to improve public perception of their government.
Not the best way to deal with this problem. As now there is assessment centers spread around the whole country, why not use these resources more productively?
At the moment, the system is throwing good money after bad in a cycle assessments and useless features.
- These could be used instead to provide expert advice and support for people with disabilities, so that they can return to work.
They could also be a place where potential employers could announce employment opportunities specifically for disabled workers.Dr S BarlowBristol
- Polly Toynbee describes government failures (Comment, 15 May Day), includinthe withdrawal of the allowance for impairment. At a recent conference of people working in part of the volunteer said a wheelchair woman with severe disabilities. She said she was able to do a limited amount of voluntary work for your credit union - a couple of hours a day - who had therapeutic benefits. The response from the DWP was:
"If you are able to volunteer for eight hours a week, you may have paid work for eight hours a week."
She lost her DLA because she had done volunteer work with your credit union.
The irony is that volunteering, said "major social actor," was the head of the policy of the Conservatives in their manifesto of 2010.
Gerald shown by Sandison
Vila Nova de Poiares, Bedfordshire
Translated and adapted from the original The human cost of disability cuts by Claudio Santos de Souza at 06 / 06 / 2015. Hire me for translations from English to Portuguese and help me keep this site up in the air with dignity via email seropositivowebsite [@] gmail.com
Since I received this video, there is one day that I did not watch, in order to remind me of how much I am blessed ...
Although I sized HIV for almost twenty years, though I can not have a steady job, where I can stay for more than three months ...
I'm alive and that settles all wisdom and all the Prophets!