Hello Mauricio, I'm sorry for the delay in answering your question, please. I justify this, such a delay, in the fact that "Cortana" has assumed that I am not myself and I have a life struggle or
death with her for more than 12 hours.
Get to the point.
Ignoring a problem does not make things better ... and quite the opposite, and specifically speaking about HIV testing, it makes things gradually and gradually complicate for you and the people "around you" .
If not, let's see:
- If you were able to maintain a sexual intercourse without a condom in HIV and Zika times, having access to the Internet I can not doubt that you will not do, even today, the same thing with someone else and, if you have contracted HIV you are at a time of high capacity to infect others.
- If you keep this pattern you can infect, if you are not a "bad boy" four girls who, crazy like you, will leave, at five, tresloucada and unawares infect, each one of them 25 more people and I do not need to continue with this reasoning because anyone can understand the concept of GEOMETRIC PROGRESSION... Read on Wikipedia the Theory of six degreesand see how easy it is to see that "danger dwells near".
- There is also the risk of you reinfect with another strain of the virus and it is not impossible that this new strain is resistant to one, some, or almost all antiretroviral drugs, which sooner or later will lead you to a rather complicated situation.
- There are people who snared in people soulless and heartless, grandessíssimos scoundrels, who self titled "carimbadores" and you may have contracted a strain of the virus resistant to many drugs and your life can be complicated too much about it, especially if you leave the high tide
- I take this opportunity to inform you that our writer, Bruna da Silveira is owing us an article about the stamping and I am charging it publicly because the lessons she made for me about it had not been noticed by me (!!! ??? ...)
- You can contract other STDs and there is an emerging outbreak gonorrhea resistant virtually all antibiotics (ever had gonorrhea know how burns when it will piss - Portuguese course - I know and burns Pacas and, what is worse, you feel like a pissing 50 times a day
- When I was diagnosed, in the storm that rose against me, I still remember a doctor, cold as an iceberg, informing me that we humans, HIV-infected, untreated lose, on average, 80 the 90 cells with the CD receiver / milliliter of blood / milliliter of blood and you have a broad and wide time window for esparzir HIV around the world simply because "fear"; Here I give you a traulitada: At the time of the transaction did not fear it? Please do the test, it's the least you can expect from you to you and you to the world !.
- Although CD4 count falls slowly, some diseases do not need a low immunity to manifest and I lost a wonderful friend, a unique person, because of a non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, that when expressed took this world in less than 15 days for our full and complete bewilderment! And you, as I, are subject to it. In short, every person living with HIV is actually with Sword of Damocles in the head and I apologize to all the people already living with HIV who eventually read it, but I have a great friend, Bob VolpeThat if I'm not mistaken (I've lost count) developed at least that 18 surgeries, always to treat a complication arising from late diagnosis of HIV infection.
- Question: And if you impregnate someone and the health care provider who does not follow the protocol (this always happens) and do not ask for serology testing, what will we have? An HIV-positive mother with an HIV-positive baby ...
- I need to continue?
Well, my man, do the exams, in the window period of thirty and sixty days. And, see: From now on, you fuck (Mara does not like this word ... Make love ... rs, rs )Only with condoms.
Click the expression Oral Sex: What is the risk?
And it will lead you to your other doubt ...
Seek to understand the phenomenon already window period and other important aspects regarding this delicate situation in these links:
- AIDS: Table of risk assessment for the spread of HIV Virus
- Testing STDs in UBS, how it works?
- Kiss in the mouth does not transmit HIV
- Immunologic Window and Oral Sex: Ignoring a problem, does not improve things ... and if the doubt is about HIV, it only complicates
- Immune window, AIDS, autoimmune diseases and False Positives
- Immune Window: Defining HIV Infection Based on "Clinical Symptoms" is Wrong Way!(A shot in the dark)
- Immunologic window of HIV. 30 days and The facts in 2017
- Oral sex can transmit HIV / AIDS
- "PEP Maniacs" Run less risk .... Or the beast, sooner or later, will get you
- It may not seem like it, but this site needs help