Efavirenz: An overview of Sustiva, Stocrin!

Home » Cognitive changes » Efavirenz: An overview of Sustiva, Stocrin!
Image default
Cognitive changes

Despite very good treatment of HIV infection, Efavirenz offers the advantage of being part of a treatment known as three in one. And I'm not talking about those old sound equipment:

I treat, here, joking apart of the medication also known as Sustiva or Stocrin (some pronounce Estocrin) which is the efavizens, of which, saying little and without mendo of exaggerations I could direz the following: O ...

... Efavirenz ™ Is A Complicated Medication Some Adopt As "Recreational Drug"

efavirenz-rash-primary-care-perspective-on-hiv-treatment-Bloomquist-17-728Efavirenz is not a new medication and, based on this, it may seem inappropriate to launch a text on the medicine and yet, in addition to having received, over time, a substitute medication, the wrong prescription of this medicine and have made use of a single tablet, which caused me several psychological / psychiatric / cognitive effects there are other people hanging on me with information about what I saw in the need to do so. And, from these allegations, this is, in my view, an unforgivable gap in the conduct of my website by myself and I now do this meaculpa, and I display this image because I was led to ask myself why marketing is approved (that is what it is also about ...) of a "medicine" that can generate such damages to a person, and that these damages are inherent to the disease itself ... (...) ...

Notice: Brand Name: Sustiva ™

Other name (s): EFV
Drug Class: reverse transcriptase inhibitors, nucleoside
Appropriate use: treatment of HIV infection

Efavirenz may cause serious and life-threatening side effects injuries. These Riscom include severe psychiatric episodes of demonstrations and lead to liver problems.

Contact your doctor immediately if you have any of the following symptoms, which may be a sign of psychiatric problems:

• severe depression.
  • Suicidal thoughts. (It's definitely not something I can take)
  • strange thoughts.

Some people taking efavirenz had severe liver problems. This usually occurs in people with chronic liver disease (such as hepatitis C), but there were also some reports of people without any existing liver disease. Tell your doctor if you notice any side effects while taking efavirenz.

The Use of Efavirenz ™ is Interdicted during the Beginning of Pregnancy, have, woman, that and mind.

Women should not become pregnant while they are taking efavirenz and must wait for a period of twelve weeks after discontinuing the drug to start trying to conceive. Severe birth defects were observed in pups of infants and children of children treated with efavirenz during pregnancy. It remains unknown whether efavirenz has caused if efavirenz caused birth defects (Translator's Note: There is a note on my right, in a timely manner).

While taking efavirenz, it is important to keep all your appointments with your doctor.

What is Efavirenz?

Efavirenz is a medicated product approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treatment of HIV infection in adults and children 3 months of age and older who weigh at least 3,5 kilograms (pounds 7 12 ounces). Efavirenz is always used in combination with other antiretroviral drugs.

Efavirenz is a type of antiretroviral drug called non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs). Itrnn's work in a binding way by blocking HIV reverse transcriptase, an HIV enzyme. This prevents HIV from replicating and decreases HIV viral load in the blood.

Efavirenz does not cure HIV infection or AIDS. It is not known if the Efavirenz reduces the risk of transmitting HIV to others.
What should I tell my health care provider before taking efavirenz?

Before you take taking efavirenz tell your healthcare provider:

• If you are allergic to efavirenz or any other medications.
  • If you have liver problems or hepatitis.
  • If ever suffered from any mental illness (depression for example) or use of drugs or alcohol.
  • If you have ever had seizures or are in use medications to control seizures.
  • If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Women taking Efavirenz should not become pregnant and must wait at least 12 weeks after discontinuation of the drug before attempting to conceive! Severe birth defects have been observed in infants of animals and women treated with efavirenz during pregnancy. Whether the use of efavirenz caused birth defects is still unknown. (Translator's note: this cynicism disgusts me).
  • Do not breast-feed if you are HIV-infected or if you are taking efavirenz. (???)
  • If you are taking birth control pills do not take efavirenz. Efavirenz may reduce the effectiveness of the contraceptive pill.
  • About other prescription and non prescription, vitamins, nutritional supplements and herbal products being consumed or intends to consume.
  • Efavirenz may affect the way other medicines or products work and these products can affect how it works Efavirenz. Taking efavirenz together with certain medicines or products can cause serious side effects and / or life-threatening effects.

From AIDSinfo

Related Articles you may like to read

29 It seems like a debate is starting to happen here! Participate

Confused 29/11/2017 at 17:39

Claudio, congratulations to the site and your life that is inspiring. I never cared about oral sex with HIV. But after all those alarms on the internet, I became neurotic. I am married and I went out with a girl of program of these more expensive, I had protected sex, but a few seconds of oral in her. I felt terrible afterwards, first because of the guilt (although it was something unique in my life and that I wanted to try), then I was instilled as hiding from my wife, since we have sex without condoms. I took gonorrhea and did not give anything. Some friends and a general practitioner said not to worry, and I ended up having sex with my wife on the twenty-ninth day after the show. Feeling guilty (pq could do the test in 30 days, only 1 day later), decide to go to the CTA. I got a loophole the next day, luckily (with the extreme neurosis that if I had contaminated it I might still try PEP for it). It gave non-reagent and the counselor said that in my case I would not have to return if I did not want to. I called the disk aids and they told me that the 30 window is definitive. I suddenly get freaked out to have some disease that gives false negative or even to tell my wife right away and to be able to do other exams without hiding from her (because we work together and it is difficult to be away from her). Claudio, what do you think of this? I have to wait to complete the 60 days and try not to expose my wife more to risks, I must do a fourth generation test in 45 days (it does on Friday now), if I get a breakthrough. Or disenchanting? Actually, I'm not even worried about me anymore. If I had a bachelor, I'd be calm. I know the transmission conditions are minimal, but the fact that it does not have an 100% of assured security leaves people bad. To make matters worse we see medical websites on the first page of google talking to wait for 90 days (fourth generation exams) or 180 (third)!

And here we have this answer
Claudio Souza 14/12/2017 at 17:26

There is no possibility of false negative. This text that I am going to give the link had the technical part written by health professionals of the CRT-A Immunologic window, the facts I have been slow to respond because I have not been very well. You can understand here e here

And here we have this answer
kumbej 05/12/2017 at 03:27

Good morning, I think I live with hiv ha 90 days, because today cimpleto 90 days, with 87 days I went to a TARV center to test me, the result was - as well as other days well before, and the test used is ALERE DETERMINE without me I do not know how to do this, but I do not know how to do it. Good work.

And here we have this answer
Claudio Souza 14/12/2017 at 17:19

Read this text about window period. Sorry for the delay in responding. I have not been very well

And here we have this answer
Everton 09/12/2017 at 16:52

I would like to know if a person who has been affected by lepromolecular leishmaniasis lempi neorotoxosplamose with rehabilitation treatment may walk again

And here we have this answer
Claudio Souza 14/12/2017 at 17:12

I do not know. Everything is as God desires. If He says yes, no doctor says no.

And here we have this answer
Everton 09/12/2017 at 16:53

I would like to know more about leoconcelepatia lempi neorotoxosplamose

And here we have this answer
Claudio Souza 14/12/2017 at 17:11

How old are you? Everton. I would need to know to try to help

And here we have this answer
Gilberto 13/12/2017 at 04:16

Hello .. Good evening .

All right, I need to take some doubts, you know.
I have been doing anti-Hiv tests after the risky behavior I had and the tests give non-reagents.
The contact was 08 day of June after this I already did an 5 exams with 42 days, 67 days, 85 days, 115 days and the last one with 156 days after exposure all non reagents.
Up to the 3 / cd 4 cd and the 8 cd.
Also because I have a headache that does not go away and something that seems to flow in my brain.
I would like some information.

The t lymphocyte test result came like this:

cd3 84.4% - 1.261 / mm3
CD4: 46 .5% 695 / MM3
8 CD: 36 .2% 541 / MM3
CD4 / CD8 1.28 RELATIONSHIP

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW IF IT'S ALL OK?

GRATEFUL

GILBERTO

And here we have this answer
Claudio Souza 14/12/2017 at 17:06

Look Gilberto. This is your recurring recurrence and the answer is basically the same.
My infect (see, I did not even look at your exam numbers because I do not know how to interpret them and please do not send me exam results because I do not look at them because I do not have medical training and this would be an illegal profession) I explained that the blood count and the analysis of the white blood cell series did not serve as a reference. Well, if you'd only come to me with the forty-seven day exam, I would ask you to hold on until you've completed sixty days and taken another exam. I ask you to read this text that I will link here: Immunologic window, the facts. This link opens in another tab and the technical part of it was written by professionals of Health of the CRT-A in São Paulo. This text will clarify you well and have a good series of nunaces "of the thing" and if I write everything here the post loses its meaning. You have an 676 days exam and, my friend, this settles the fatuera. And, as one friend of mine says, "faith in the tablet and walk in God". I do not make judgments, I have my own conscience and every time I wake up I see, right in front of me, a mirror and I know how I was and how I contracted HIV. But enjoy that you gave nothing and reflect. Yes, I put up there on the bannet: "There is life with HIV". And there really is. But it is better to live without it. I'm trying to put something here for you and whoever else can read, but I do not know if it will work. Take a look at yourself and make a change! download my medical history here

And here we have this answer
Cláudio Souza do Soropositivo.Org 20/12/2017 at 13:34

I do not know if everything is ok because I am not a doctor and I can not interpret these demarcations on CD4 and other CD's. What I do know is that the immunological window timeline has expired and your exams have given no reeagents. Well, HIV, based on what you describe, is a definite non-reportable result for this exposure that you report.
I urge you not to post more test results and I extend this request to all who read me here, because I can not evaluate this.
I invite you to reflect on what you have experienced in terms of fear and suffering for what people living with HIV and you, and others who read me here silently, also do. And, you all reflect on two things that are at the top of this site:
1ª There is life with HIV.
2ª Your life is worth more than a ...

Running this riscco is crazy

And here we have this answer
1 2 3

Did you understand the text? Is there any doubt? This is the best way to talk. I quit with What's App

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your feedback data is processed.

Automattic, Wordpress and Soropositivo.Org, and I, do everything in our power regarding your privacy. And we are always improving, improving, testing and implementing new data protection technologies. Your data is protected, and I, Claudio Souza, work on this blog 18 hours or day to, among many other things, ensure the security of your information, since I know the implications and complications of past and exchanged publications. I accept the Privacy Policy of Soropositivo.Org Know Our Privacy Policy

%d Bloggers like this: