The reason I still prescribe a sixty-day immunological window.
A little worried about the idea of bringing people to greater distress, for sixty days for complete security, I called Dial AIDS (0800 16 25 50) and I introduced myself as who I really am and what the reason for my phone call.
I told the person (recorded conversation) that I got a website, that in it a text written by professionals from the same Health Center where she worked, in an adjoining building and on the same ground and I explained to her that, written by whoever it was, preached from 30 to 60 days to 99% and 1% of the people tested, many question me via Whats App (the vehicle itself was not mentioned) because they, of the AIDS Dial, were thirty days old and I sought greater clarification
And she told me that, yes, thirty days "were enough."
At this point I asked the capital question incisively and directly:
I can * edit the text immunological window of sixty days in my Blog? (* I had a memorable insight with the Rude Plebe)
- "Can I change the text and remove the 60 days"?
Then the person became reticent and explained to me the same thing that I am always told by all the people that I question in this way, stating that "The person can re-test the sixty days to feel safer."
The phraseology itself is, at least, euphemistic and I, for your sake, and for my intellectual and moral safety, I do not remove the sixty days!
I feel ethically and morally incapacitated for this ...
It should be noted that if the CRT-A clerk who tells me something and informs me would assure me that I would be able to edit the text without fear, removing the sixty days and leaving only thirty, having herself changed the text. the tone of her speech, I can not in my conscience do it.
Thus, my dear readers and followers, in regard to my information remains the postulation of the need to do at least one test at sixty days. And, I repeat, this deadline is final.
- You may have read 180 days.
- You may have read that it is better to take the test in particular laboratories.
- You may have read a whole series of things, including nonsensical stupidity "that if the relationship is anal the window is three years" (this is homophobic son of a bitch thing).
- A immunological window is de 30 days to 99% of people and 60 days for the remnants. That is:
Take a thirty-sixty-day examination. If the result is non-reactive, accept it.
Have questions about credibility of the SUS examination? Click here! 😊
Seek to understand the phenomenon already immunological window and other important aspects regarding this very delicate situation in these links:
- AIDS: Table of risk assessment for the spread of HIV Virus
- Testing STDs in UBS, how it works?
- Kiss in the mouth does not transmit HIV
- Immunologic Window and Oral Sex: Ignoring a problem, does not improve things ... and if the doubt is about HIV, it only complicates
- Immune window, AIDS, autoimmune diseases and False Positives
- Immune Window: Defining HIV Infection Based on "Clinical Symptoms" is Wrong Way!(A shot in the dark)
- Immunologic window of HIV. 30 days and The facts in 2017
- Oral sex can transmit HIV / AIDS
- "PEP Maniacs" Run less risk .... Or the beast, sooner or later, will get you
- It may not seem like it, but this site needs help