Yes, yes, it is so! I do not give myself the right to publish guesswork!I looked for a friend, a health professional, very skilled in medicine, an infectious disease professor somewhere in Brazil. I asked her for information and, yes, I imagined that she would be overwhelmed with tasks and explained the facts I was without the information that would give me the security to publish to the people that I group in this way:
- Admirer of the “blog” on Facebook.
- “Blog” (in the “blog” I measure only those who are “loyal visitors”) to whom I humbly thank such and so much confidence, recognizing, of course, that you walk through other systems and sources of information.
- Mailing lists.
- Plus, unfortunately I don't remember, and everyone who's been here for a while knows that my brain is undergoing a physical format! So, my memory is “great”!
Ten thousand people following me!A conversation that I had with a second cousin came to my mind that explained to me about the functioning of twitter and I, making fun of him, sent him this: Everything the World doesn't need, Caesar, is 100 followers of my ideas!
Moral vertigo!When I realized this a few weeks ago, I had a moral vertigo. Finally, “I do”, it is ridiculous to say that, I am under the command, I have responsibilities to about ten thousand people who, somehow, accepted the idea of believing in me!
In this way, I think it is inappropriate to use guesswork, because it was never my way of working, to seek information based on “guessing” or my assumptions, or that of others!Nothing I publish, with the exception of my “chronicles”, is published without the scrutiny of the seriousness of the source, the search for the truth in any way and at whatever cost and the support, when necessary, of people who have already had my life in their lives. hands, and there is no confidence at levels higher than this!
The COVID-19 Pandemic is a bigger threat than the HIV / HIV / AIDS / AIDS pandemic!Quickly, an infection that spent very little time with me once told me that, as science and medicine against AIDS and HIV infection progressed, and sporadically, she found an article, read it and, sadly, thought:
- "God! I did this with my patients! How could I? ”
- It was what we had to do, Dr Renata
How to protect yourself against COVID-19 at home?
1. Clean your hands often!Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. Sneeze, cough or unhook yourself with your shoulder, vampire nose, please! If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
2. Do not touch your eyes, noses and mouths with unwashed hands.
3. Try to avoid close contact!
Avoid close contact with sick people but do not become a cruelty post or an INDIFFERENT flag! At least offer your friendly word! Don't let your fear turn to ice in your heart
Put distance between yourself and other people if the COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people at greater risk of becoming very ill. Take measures to protect other people. For, only chain protection can prevent the most serious, a second trip around the world by the New Coronavirus!
STAY AT HOME IF YOU'RE SICK (THIS IS FOR ANY SYMPTOM, INCLUDING A COLD)
4. Stay home if you are sick, except for medical assistance.
- Protect in case of cough or sneeze. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough, sneeze, use the inside of your elbow (The vampire's trick to hide the “cute little mouth”! Throw used fabrics in the trash. Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a disinfectant in case the alcohol contains 60% less alcohol.
6. Wear a mask if you are sick.If you are sick: wear a face mask when you are around other people (for example, sharing a room or vehicle) and before entering a health professional's office. If you are unable to wear a face mask (for example, because it causes breathing problems), do your best to cover coughs and sneezes, and the people who care for you should wear masks over your face if they enter your room. NOT being sick NO it is necessary to wear a face mask, unless you are caring for someone who is ill and cannot afford a face mask. Face masks may be missing and should be kept for caregivers.
7. Clean and disinfect.Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched daily. This includes tables, door handles, light switches, countertops, handles, tables, telephones, keyboards, bathrooms, taps and sinks. If the surfaces are dirty, clean them: use detergent, or soap, and water before disinfection.
To disinfect:The most common household disinfectants will work. Use disinfectants appropriate for the surface. Your options include:
C) Alcohol solutions.
Check that the solution contains at least 70% alcohol.In the midst of all this is quite right know more about syphilis. PrEP does not protect against it There is life with HIV Saiva bais on what is it like to live with HIV! List of other options disinfectants of the EPA Agency.
- HU-UFSCar; Santa Casa de São Carlos
If you are a user of Natura Buy with us
This is a job done with love, dedication, care and a first sense of responsibility! It generates costs and expenses!
Support this link https://www.natura.com.br/?consultoria=claudiosouzaebeleza
And just below a form where you can send a message to me!
|Donate $ 10,00||Donate $ 50,00||Donate $ 100,00|
And it was not within a "comfort zone"! This is a story that only I have to tell!
I was the first individual, a CPF, not a CNPJ to, in quotes, “Slap my face”!
For all that I lived, it all happened in a period still troubled by prejudice and, yes, there were prices to be paid.
The currency has always been that of social exclusion and I have even hesitated between continuing or not!
The great “IT” of all this is that without this work, I would have nothing left but leisure and I would certainly not endure it. I have a need to be productive.
We are Borg!
If not bored by the empty hours, at least by suicide due to the absolute lack of purpose that my life would have and the terrible impression of parasitosis that would come to affect me. So, I couldn't stop.
I had the opportunity to accomplish many things and, on the other hand, I missed several opportunities to do more, with a deeper and better reach.
Not everything is as desired. Let it rain (Guilherme Arantes)!
Anyway, if you have the possibility to support, to finance, even if only minimally this project, here are the facts:
Recommended Reading On This Blog
Hi! Guys, thanks for getting this far! Your attention and interest is our greatest interest, we work here, me and mara, in order to inform you, make some clarity in some nebulous points of "all of this".
However, we lack financial resources.
If you like work, if you are able to help and want to help, often the cost of a silly day-to-day for us, will certainly make a difference because, we know, the hummingbird, carrying water on the tip of your beak will make all the difference in the effort to put out the forest fire!
Think about it!
Below are some resources to facilitate support!